Saturday 23 June 2012

Megan Fox Workout Routine

, by Unknown


Megan Fox undoubtedly has the most hottest figure in Hollywood, but the question is, leaving alone the diet, how did she manage to get the hot figure that has men drooling over her? If that was your question, rest assured. We have the answer ;)

                                 
Megan Fox hired a personal trainer to assist her in her workout. Her height is 5’6″ and weight is 114 lbs. The program developed by her trainer focussed less on getting the bulky body-builder look and more on getting the slim and sexy look. But contrary to general perception, Megan Fox is no fitness fanatic.

                                Megan-Fox

According to Megan Fox,
“I’m very lazy. I hire a personal trainer who is supposed to come three times a week. He comes to me – I don’t even have to leave the house. He’ll come to my house and I’ll be lying in the exact same spot he left me in. I’ll be like: ‘Not today! Not today!’”
Even though she does not like to exercise, she does so in order to maintain flat abs. Her complete workout schedule is given below:
                                          Megan-Fox
Exercise 1: Lunges-each leg x 15 repetitions
Exercise 2: Jumping Jacks x 50 repetitions
Exercise 3: Push Ups x 12 repetitions
Exercise 4: Hip Extensions x 20 repetitons
Exercise 5: Burpees x 10 repetitions
Exercise 6: Squat Jumps x 12 repetitions
Megan-Fox



megan-fox

megan-fox

megan fox workout routine and diet plan
megan fox workout diet
megan fox diet plan
megan fox measurements


0 comments:

Post a Comment