Wednesday 4 July 2012

Kendall Jenner Diet and Workout

, by Unknown



I’ve received lots of emails requesting the diet of super skinny reality star/model Kendall Jenner. The second youngest sister of Kim, Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian has recently gained a lot of fame for her modelling work.
Most of her tiny body would be attributed to a fast metabolism as Kendall Jenner is still a teenager.
Here is an interview that Kendall had with 17 magazine. She talks a little bit about her exercise regime (as a cheerleader).
17: Tell me what you love about cheerleading?
KJ: I just love the energy of it. I love being able to go out to the football games and the basketball games and cheer for my stellar classmates. I love spending time with my friends on the cheerleading squad. It’s really fun.
17: That’s awesome. So what else do you do to stay in shape?
KJ: We do a lot of stuff at cheer to get us in shape, but when I’m home, I always go on runs and I take my dog with me.
17: Do you work with a trainer as well?
KJ: I don’t work with a trainer. I just go to cheerleading practice and run a couple times a week.


So there you have it! Kendall doesn’t have a trainer and she works out by cheerleading and going for runs regularly. I suspect that since becoming a model she has paid more attention to what she eats/doesn’t eat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment