Sunday 26 August 2012

Yvonne Strahovski Workout And Diet

, by Unknown

Yvonne Strahovski is the gorgeous, statuesque, ass-kicking blonde Aussie from TV's 'Chuck' (before it finished). She's also the reason I've run up about half of the 28,000+ views on the latest SoBe lifewater video on Youtube. The sad thing is I'm only slightly joking.
I've considered becoming a villain just so she'll turn up to kick my ass. I've also considered that she's not a real spy and I take TV shows way too seriously.
I prefer my fantasy world. In my fantasy world the commercial was shot in my neighbors pool, while I watched through the net curtains in my bedroom. Yeah, even in my fantasy world I can't get near a woman that hot.
Head over to the Sobe facebook page to check out more from the photoshoot. (and realize your girlfriend isn't as hot as you thought she was). Remember to buy some of that lifewater too .. you know, as a thank you for the great work the SoBe promo's team are doing. Hot naked chick holding a product ... who comes up with this stuff!? 
You might have guessed already that Yvonne isn't exactly a couch potato. She does a lot of exercise, including hiking, resistance band training, and core exercises. And she keeps a healthy body inside too by eating plenty of fruits, vegetables and protein, with a minimum of carbs.  Not to mention all the stunt work she did whilst on Chuck.




0 comments:

Post a Comment