Friday 6 July 2012

karlie kloss diet and workout

, by Unknown


Want to know how the gorgeous Karlie Kloss stays in shape? She’s still hunting for the ‘victorias secret’ that many of the VS mums are using to lose weight after having their babies! Check out this snippet of an interview for fashionista.com.
Your body is pretty amazing–still can’t get over that Anthony Vaccarello dress. Did you do anything to prep for the show?
I got a trainer six months ago. But I’ve always just been incredibly physical. In high school I did sports and ballet. With all the traveling it’s hard to have a consistent routine. So I got a trainer, just because, I don’t know? Just for the heck of it. And it’s been amazing. But I am 19 so that comes into play, too. I look around at all these women and they have perfect bodies and they had children like three months ago. I’m like Miranda, get the heck out of here. How do you even do that? They have a secret. That’s Victoria’s Secret. All the Angels know it. Miranda, Adriana, Alessandra, you have to stay [with Victoria's Secret] until you have a baby. I guess I’m a few years away from that but whatever their secret is I want to know it.
Check out the latest photos from the Oscar De La Renta Spring Campaign featuring Karlie Kloss..
Karlie Kloss Measurements: What is her height and weight?
These measurements were taken when she was 17 (2 years ago). They may not be accurate today!
Height- 6’0
Measurements- 32-23-34 (US)
81-58-86 (EU)

0 comments:

Post a Comment