Friday 22 June 2012

Sexy and Fit bodies @ Oscars 2012

, by Unknown

Lets check out the better than even the bigger ... The Oscars ...
Well Fitness is of prime importance , be it any and every individual ... any and every profession ...
Hollywood Fitness is over emphasized as here the person is directly, 24*7 around your eyes , on camera and even that small glimpse of extra fat can lead to downfall of your career...
In this age of Fitness , lets check out the Fitter of them all ...
This time its not the dress we are going to acknowledge but the body ...
Is it just the make up , the dress and the diamonds ... No , not in hollywood ... these beauties totally know how to keep them fit and yes , flaunt it ... come look at this attribute from my angle ...

Take 5
The upper body workouts are definitely in ...
Atleast this is what comes up from the strapless sexy Gown of Cameron Diaz and her highlighted toned arms and awesomely shaped shoulders .


Emma Stone's well defined shoulders were yet another treat to the eyes ...


So what are you waiting for , get ready to sizzle just like them with the best upper body workout and remember its 80% diet and 20% exercise ... follow my sexy sculpted shoulders program to have that well defined look.

Take 4
Voila Davis :  My Oh my, what cleavage... and yes check out those well sculpted arms and shoulders 



Get ready to set up an oomph appearance with that sexy bust line with my oomphilicious diet program ...


Take 3
I get you sexy back ...

Rooney Mara  wore an elegent white Givenchy gown showcasing that sexy back ... 


My personal always sexy is back ... Sandra Bullock and her undefeatable back and that glowing skin ... she deserves the word 'Sexy'
And so do you , want that look . follow my sexy is back diet program and sizzle ...



Take 2
Angelina's Atelier Versace black gown was the best choice to show off her wow lean yet toned sexy legs  


The ultra cool leg workout clubbed with miraculous diet is my lower body program to give you that never ending legs look ...


Take 1 
J Lo's bootylicious curves will always be in fashion and do I need to define those any further or what ... simply sexy ...

The bootylicious program is back to give you a spicy hot trigger ... 

Take Complimentary ...

When its all about looking sexy ... I assure you the results ... be it your glowing face, your long straight hair  defined arms ,sculpted shoulders , shapely clavicle alias collar bone ,  your slim waist line , your sexy belly , your curvaceous hips , your ultimate things and your never ending legs ... I gift you Fitness with a sexy topping.

And here is me ... Your Dietician Priyam Ahuja , giving my best to ensure I give you your best ...



This season 
Get Sexy 
Get Fit !!! 


Diet and Nutrition Expert!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment