Friday 22 June 2012

Katrina Kaif workouts and dieting secrets

, by Unknown

I was watching the movie Mere Brother Ki Dulhan yesterday night and did saw other bollywood movie which happens to feature Katrina in the title song Body guard a few days back as well
Katrina Kaif's item song Shiela ki Jawani is still on charts and is on air every now and then...and to add the final dose : my friend (yeah,hez a guy) said I wanna meet up with Katrina ,I am coming to Mumbai by fortnight, I don't know how you do it , but I just want to meet her , howsoever you can, he'z a total psycho I tell you , he says Girl friend ho to aisi ho yaar...

p.s. This post is my attempt to turn all you single girls into the sexy lady that a guy desires to have as his girl friend ...
In a way I am fulfilling my Friends wish , coz I know he doesn't really wants Katrina Kaif but he wants that spark that is there in Katrina to be in his girl friend (or would be fiance') , so I thought might as well give you that spark coz that is what every guy dreams of ;)

So here it is ... Katrina's Fitness Secrets Revealed ...
Your Doorway to a Sexy Stunning and Scintillating Avatar ...
Katrina's Fitness mantra is 3 fold :
Diet , Exercise and Yoga ...
A combination of these with a perfect balance is the key to that Gorgeous body and Radiant Look

Katrina starts her day with 4 glasses of Water , Yeah as soon as she gets up ... Her day kick starts with a litre of water ... How much water have you been having lately??? You dont tend to remember to drink water often , isnt it??? But she does , She gets her regime correct ...


Her Diet funda ... Right food at Right time ... Similar to my , as in Pri's Diet Secret ...
Having Right food ... At The Right Time ... In Right Amounts
The QQD ...Quantity ... Quality and Distribution as I call Them !!!

So My dear Clients If you are following my Diet secret You very much are on right track;)

Her Breakfast includes Brown Bread with Peanut Butter, sometimes eggs : white of course
Her Lunch : Its Brown Rice with grilled Chicken, Green Salad and Some Pulses and Legumes (dals)

Whenever she is hungry , she prefers to have ample amounts of seasonal Fruits, she prefers boiled vegetables over other vegetable gravies ...

No Wonder her Figure flaunts her Diet in style ...

She also ensures that she meditates and performs Yoga to remain Stress free coz as much she believes in physical fitness, she also does believe in mental fitness and gives her mind body and soul the time it needs even if she is busy the entire day ...
She has a hectic schedule and coz of the line up of films and their shooting dates with hardly a day's relaxation , she ensures if not much then atleast half an hour she will spend in the gym which she believes to be quality time spent in the entire day.
Her workout majorly includes the abs and core exercises , swimming and jogging are a must for her ...

Hey did I told you , she does have her cheat days , just like I give my clients the cheat days...wherein you get to relish whatever you want to for that day ...

So If you wanna be the most desirable , have a body that guyz fall for ... be the one that rules the world ... Be the Star ... Get Fit Today , Remember your body is what you choose to eat ... Make the right choices ...

P.s. Good Point is that I am always here to help you out on the right diet choices ...


So what are you waiting for ...

Get Desirable 
Get Sexy
Get Fit !!!
Khushwinder Singh
Diet and Nutrition Expert!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment