Thursday 19 July 2012

Miranda Kerr Clears Up Coconut Oil Rumours

, by Unknown


Cosmopolitan recently quote Miranda Kerr as saying..”I’ve been drinking it since I was 14 and it’s the one thing I can’t live without. I will not go a day without coconut oil. I personally take four tablespoons per day, either on my salads, in my cooking or in my cups of green tea.”
Miranda took to her Kora Organics blog to clear up the rumours about her coconut oil consumption.
“There have been some confusing messages portrayed in the media regarding the way in which I use coconut oil and I thought it was important for me to take the time to set the record straight. Firstly I must say that I never did an interview with Australian Cosmopolitan magazine and unfortunately they have misquoted and misrepresented comments I previously posted on my blog.
When it comes to coconut oil, I personally find it beneficial and use approximately four teaspoons of coconut oil a day (in my salads and meals) not tablespoons.
Everyone is different but that is what works for me and I prefer it as a substitute to other oils that are more readily used in day to day food preparation and cooking. I suggest people consult with their health practitioner for what is right for them.”
What’s your opinion on coconut oil?

0 comments:

Post a Comment