Friday 6 July 2012

Millie Mackintosh’s Diet And Exercise Regime

, by Unknown



Any ‘Made in Chelsea’ fans out there? I love the show and wanted to do a post on Millie Mackintosh’s diet and exercise regime after seeing her in a bikini scene. She looks very slim and toned. Millie opened up about her diet plan on her blog recently.
Here’s what she said about getting in shape for her FHM Cover Shoot.
Toning
I was terrified at the thought of doing an underwear shoot! I am naturally a slim build but very lazy and do little exercise! To tone up my stomach area and legs I started a pilates bootcamp. This is different to normal pilates because it is done using reformer machines which give a really effective toning work out. It does hurt but the gain is worth the pain! i would highly recommend it for anyone who isnt motivated enough in the gym and wants to tone quickly http://www.bootcamppilates.com/
Health
When i have been over indulging in junk food and partying too much I go on a health spree! I cut down on alcohol and eating carbs in the evening. I eat lots of fish, chicken and vegetables.
A normal days food would be:
Breakfast – hot water and lemon, porridge made with almond milk with a mashed banana and cinnamon and a boiled egg
Lunch – celery and houmous, smoked mackeral salad, fresh juice
Dinner – salmon with fresh pesto and green beans, yoghurt and berries
inbetween meals i try to drink alot of water and snack on natural energy bars
I love Millie’s hair colour. Any hairdressers out there know how to get that colour?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment