Wednesday 4 July 2012

Fit Ashley Tisdale Heading To The Gym

, by Unknown


Here are some recent candids of Ashley Tisdale heading to the gym on Wednesday! She’s in great shape (when have we ever seen her out of shape!)


What is Ashley Tisdale’s Diet?
Ashley is said to stick to a low carb, high protein diet. She takes Sundays off and eats whatever she wants.
Sunday’s my day off, where I eat whatever I want,” she has said. “I don’t not let myself have something. I do love French fries and bread.

How Does Ashley Tisdale Work Out?
Miss Tisdale hits the gym for kick boxing and cardio sessions.
Kick boxing is great for cardio. It’s great for your abs and your whole body. Weight training is great for toning up and leaning up without bulking up. But the kickboxing is really amazing because it just works everything at once,” she explains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment