Sunday 24 June 2012

HRITHIK ROSHAN'S WORKOUTS AND DIET

, by Unknown



HRITHIK ROSHAN'S WORKOUTS AND DIET

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
  • HRITHIK ROSHAN'S Fitness and BODYBUILDING SECRETS
  • HRITHIK ROSHAN'Sworkouts routines
  • HRITHIK ROSHAN'S KRRISH 3 WORKOUTS                           

  • FOR Flawless Body 

You have to hand it to Hritik. He has been gifted with a body that is of a rare kind in the first place. A body that could become a putty in a trainer's hands. Add to it, the determination and resolve he 
has in ample measures. 
  • HIS Exercises

But  He is not really hung-up on exercises like some other folk who are bent upon having  a body like his! Surprisingly, he does not work out daily. It is rather 4 or 5 days a week. He visits the gym at The Club, a popular gym at juhu. One hour each in the morning and evening is his exercise routine. He does work-outs that have emphasis on cardio. His shooting schedules may, however, come in the way.
  • No Let - Up at Any Time waste
He is so particular about exercises that when he travels, he takes a set of his exercise equipment with him. He fixes the equipment anywhere to a flat surface with the help of a vacuum press and starts his routine of exercises for biceps and legs . He also takes good old dumb bells.

  •   Diet:
My dietary restrictions are few because I work out. Yet I avoid oily and fried food. I like Chinese food and Indian food, but hate milk and cannot have any milk product, except chocolate. I am not on any special diet because my exercise routine ensures that I stay fit.

Everyday, I have a special chocolate milk shake that is full of protein and recommended by my instructor. I have a heavy breakfast because I feel that's the most important meal of the day. My afternoon meal is mostly on the sets and an evening snack is optional.

Since I work late into the night, my dinner is either on the sets or I go out with friends to restaurants. I don't drink often but when I do it is Bacardi with Coke. I have a sweet tooth and love anything that has sugar but I am very careful about overindulging.

I'm very much into exercising but I love food too. I make the best eggs in the world - fabulous Spanish omelets and very good scrambled eggs but I can't give you my recipes. I haven't really cooked for two years but when I was in school I used to get ready early and then go into the kitchen and make my eggs.

But I do monitor my food habits. It's 90 per cent your diet that works and 10 per cent what you do. I eat very little oil, butter, ghee and fatty stuff. I balance my meals out - protein and carbohydrates and fats. I drink lots of water and stay away from alcohol and cigarettes. I believe nothing is bad in moderation but things like smoking and drinking are difficult to moderate.
 
  • Advice on building muscles:       
Do a lot of cardio exercises. They help build muscles and are good for the heart. Do a lot of cycling and treadmill as far as possible. This way, you will have your thighs and arms in a great shape. Do crunches for the stomach. I do about 500 a day, but even if you do 200 a day it is enough to give you a washboard stomach. Swim or go jogging if you can about two days a week, it gives your body flexibility. And do not over exercise.
  • Recommended diet:
As I said I do not follow any particular diet routine. But there are a few suggestions. Cut down on oily and fried food and take a lot of fruits and vegetables, which have natural fibers in them. Take about six small meals a day, instead of two large ones. Drink loads of water; say about a liter a day, since it will help flush out toxins in your body. Once a week, do a food diet. Eat only fruits and those who like milk can have two glasses of buttermilk. Take a protein shake everyday, but consult your dietician or fitness instructor before you take them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment